Subject: FW: Local public enterprises in Europe (French Federation of Local Public Enterprises)
From: "SiM info" <[email-masked]>
To: "RAM Info"
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2024 13:37:56 +0300

Rahandusministeerium / Ministry of Finance

Edastame kuuluvusega saabunud kirja.

Lugupidamisega

Siseministeerium

From: BOULAT Camille <[email-masked]>
Sent: Tuesday, September 24, 2024 10:55 AM
To: SiM info <[email-masked]>
Subject: Local public enterprises in Europe (French Federation of Local
Public Enterprises)

TÄHELEPANU! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada!

Dear Sir, Dear Madam,

My name is Camille Boulat and I work for the Federation of Local Public
Enterprises, I am in charge of European affairs. LPEs are organized under
private law and deliver services of general interest. There are 1401 LPEs
in France. At the European level, we are actively participating in leading
the European movement for LPEs within SGI Europe providing Public services
and services of general interest. The French Federation of LPEs is
currently preparing a panorama of the LPEs in Europe. It will be the
fourth version of the Panorama of LPEs in Europe, the first one has been
published in 2021 Please find attached to this email, the latest version.

It would be very helpful if you have more information about the areas
covered by LPEs in your country or about their development (Total Local
public enterprises in your country ?  Total staff number ? Annual sales).
I'd be very grateful if you could fill in the attached questionnaire or
tell me a little more about the situation of local public companies in
your country by October/November to update our Panorama.

Best Regards,

Camille BOULAT

Camille

BOULAT

Chargée de missions Europe et développement du réseau

Département action législative et européenne

Tél :

01 53 32 22 25

/

06 75 08 76 35

-

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

Fédération des élus des Entreprises publiques locales

14 rue de la Tombe Issoire, 75014 Paris - Site :

<https://cloud.letsignit.com/collect/bc/632488d8de78fa9e7dba5d29?p=uH7jd7w
MUjo_Cuvb1Ir614KB6506QHPiPSMAhy6Maf84hA54MCjrcVp6EXm-pn5qD9Eh72k5PA4HHcDQm
RpV6GF6-yTawC57oj955-5JH4iuWTp69jjc-ia1Z1o9RTdH> www.lesepl.fr

<https://cloud.letsignit.com/collect/b/65cdd028ee6ce5913aeb0e1a?p=uH7jd7wM
Ujo_Cuvb1Ir614KB6506QHPiPSMAhy6Maf84hA54MCjrcVp6EXm-pn5qD9Eh72k5PA4HHcDQmR
pV6GF6-yTawC57oj955-5JH4gf6nK_uYAuQMFt3v7MyArRO1LapJie1tYnx8tjcy9L1HQ32Cf6
iBqAA5AhgpLVPRAcutk7ooZ0kxTGUVZERPOFSpgGhAX92cNbKSNbnoFSAA==>